Sarah Bush Lincoln provides Occupational Medicine Clinics in two locations:
SBL Occupational Medicine
Prairie Pavilion I
1005 Health Center Drive, Suite 104
217-258-2178 (call for an appointment)
7:30 am to 4:30 pm – Monday through Friday
SBL Bonutti Clinic/Occupational Medicine
1303 Evergreen Ave.
Effingham, IL 62401
8 am to 5 pm – Monday through Friday
Occupational Medicine benefits local employers by keeping employees well and health insurance costs and workers’ compensation expenses down to a minimum. Our Effingham location offers an Acute Orthopedic Care Clinic as well.
The Occupational Medicine staff customizes programs to fit the specific needs of companies and organizations.
We offer a team approach to solving occupational health issues using a caring and motivated staff with extensive experience in the treatment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal disorders. The team consists of a board-certified occupational medicine physician, and a physician assistant with many years of occupational health experience..
- Treatment for all work-related injuries and illnesses
- Acute injury care
- Physical examinations (pre-employment, DOT, return-to-work evaluations, executive, bus driver) Our providers are Certified Medical Examiners for DOT physicals.
- Drug testing (Federal DOT, Non-Federal DOT, Breath Alcohol, Hair Testing, Chain of Custody, Instant 5 and 12 Panel)
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- DOT Consortium Management for random drug and alcohol testing
- Laboratory tests
- Work site analysis
- Fire and police department medical service
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Audio testing
- Respirator medical evaluation and fit testing including: Pulmonary function testing
- Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B and tetanus vaccinations
- Flu immunizations
- Bloodborne pathogen treatment and consultation